Friday 9 January 2015

THE MINIMALIST GAME day 10-19 #MINSGAME

Following on from my first post about the minimalism game (see here) where I shared 45 items I removed from my life, today's post is consisting of days 10 to 19 of this wonderful challenge. It's been almost invigorating to look through my possessions and see which ones I can say goodbye too. It's been easier than I thought - however something tells me the remaining 11 days will be a little more difficult given that each day you clear out the given number of items.



So, onto days 10 through to 19:

Day 10 - two concealers, three perfume samples, one foundation, two primers, 2 eye shadows (slowly but surely streamlining my beauty products).

Day 11 - one eyeshadow, four eyeliners, 1 concealer, five lip crayons (see, told you I was streamlining).

Day 12 - nine lipsticks, two lip glosses and one lip liner (seriously streamlining).

Day 13 - seven lip balms, two lipsticks, a can of hair mousse, a Sim card pack, some old stamps and a yellow sharpie pen (when will I ever need a yellow permanent marker?)

Day 14 - a shisha pen, two cutlery trays, one can of hairspray, four DVDs, a stack of old receipts, a novelty pen, a makeup bag, one aerosol deodorant, a clutch bag and one pair of earrings (I don't even have my ears pierced)..

Day 15 - fourteen DVDs and one pair of sunglasses (I have one pair of eyes, why do I need several pairs).

Day 16 - ten old store loyalty cards (bye bye temptation to spend and treat myself), one small purse, one coaster, two old cards, one silver charm and one glasses case

Day 17 - seven purse wallets, one canvas, a necklace holder, one bracelet, a purse, two unused cards, one perfume bottle, a book, hairspray (I have never purchased hairspray yet accumulated so many bottles) and a makeup case.

Day 18 - a stack of old statements, two old batteries, one accessory, two greeting cards, a name badge (from a job I hated), an ipad box, an empty gift box, three more dead batteries (which I apparently felt the need to hold on to), a card adapter, a phone box, old headphones, a USB lead and two old ID cards.

Day 19 - a camera case, one old mp3 player, two acrylic boxes, one old mobile phone (do I really need a spare? no, I need the cash), one old phone box, a book, two coupons, three creams, a storage tin, four packing boxes and two rolls of wrapping paper.

running total of - 190 items

wow, that's a lot of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment